សាកល្បងអានសៀវភៅនេះទៅមើល! អាចរកបានយ៉ាងងាយ តាមអ៊ិនធើណែត គ្រាន់តែ វាយឈ្មោះសៀវភៅ និងបន្ថែម pdf (បើសិនអ្នកគ្មានលទ្ធភាពទិញ។)
- Success is about doing the right thing, not about doing everything right.
- It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. -Mark Twain.
- There can only be one most important thing. Many things may be important , but only one thing is the most important. -Ross Garber.
- The hard stuff becomes habit, and the habit makes the hard stuff easy.
- Be careful how you interpret the world; it’s like that. – Eric Heller.
- The key to success isn’t in all the things we do but in the handful of things we do well.
- Put all eggs in one basket and then watch that basket. – Dale Carnegie.
- Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers. – Voltaire.
- The power to question is the basis for all human progress. – Indira Gandhi.
- Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time. – Arnold H. Glasow. [ I can’t see that simple.- Panha. ]
- What’s the ONE THING that I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers.
- Purpose -> Priority -> Productivity
- A life lived on purpose is the most powerful of all- and the happiest.
- Happiness happens on the way to fulfillment.
- My goal is no longer to get more done but to have less to do. -Francine Jay.